This is a little bit about me.
- Teaching is not only my career, it is my life. My students are my children and I care about each of them.
- I am married and have three children. We also have 4 dogs and 10 cats. Thankfully we live in the country.
- Live life. You only get one chance, so make the best of it.
- I am a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. My husband and I teach and our children participate.
It is a great family activity. I also love singing, readging, gardening, canning, and being mom.
- I belong to SDEA/NEA: South Dakota Education Association: National Education Association.
I also belong to SDSTE: South Dakota Society for Technology in Education